Friday, February 3, 2012

Breakfast

2/4/12

The Mrs and I are sitting here having a fabulous breakfast on rambuttri road surfing the web and loving life. Had toast and scrambled eggs, iced cappuccino and a water all for the exorbitant price of 100 baht or about $3.00!!!! We've discovered that Bangkok isn't exactly cheap but if you're careful and look hard enough there are great deals everywhere. Our hotel last night was pretty nice and only cost 800 baht (about $26.00).

Today we're going to visit the grand palace and then make our way to the train station for the overnight trip to koh phagnan. Luckily there are showers at the train station cause it's inevitable that we'll be gamey and disgusting in about 2 hours.

Oh I almost forgot ... Yesterday Carolyn got a foot massage and I got a fish spa. I'll talk more about the fish spa later but in the mean time I'll post a picture to give an idea of what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment