Friday, February 17, 2012

Found you!!!!

On a journey like this you realize how much you actually need (or don't need) to survive and be happy. However there are some things you just can't let go of.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to someone special: 'I'm so very very very sorry Starbucks!!!! I didn't mean to cheat on you with that scraggly coffee cart in koh Phangan Or Magoogoo's coffee shop in Phuket. But you just haven't been around much lately and quite frankly I needed someone to fill the void. I'll try to be better but I need you to open up a few stores along my route. Not too much to ask is it? Is it?????'

The stars were taking a shine to us last night. Found a wonderful little guest house just outside the old city walls. Best part is its across the street from a Starbucks!!!!!!! Grande mocha frappuccino???? Why yes I will, thank you very much!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Only the Blue's could find a Starbucks in the middle of the world. ENJOY!!! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete