Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dining in the sky

In case anyone is curious, I'm going to allow you to accompany me on my epicurean odyssey in the sky.

Dining experience in order:

- mimosa

- white wine (a lovely Kendall Jackson selection) and some rather salty nuts but noteworthy in there diversity.

- appetizer: smoked salmon loin with a touch of relish, fresh seasonal greens with a palette pleasing Vineagarette dressing and a glass of Spanish Matisse.

- main course: fabulously presented Boursin-stuffed chicken breast with a touch of bulgar wheat pilaf on the side.

- dessert: dulce de leche ice cream with a side of biscotti and a baileys on the rocks to top it all off. I'm gonna pass out in a moment. Don't forget about the cheese though. I gave the flight attendant my irresistible smile and she brought me a cheese plate!!!!!

- Midnight snack: assorted sammiches (boar's head of course), fruit and the international favorite, toblerone.

- Pre landing meal: Tastefully prepared stir fry chicken with a side of chilled fruit. Carolyn had a tasty strawberry yogurt selection and a croissant!








No comments:

Post a Comment